Wednesday 16 December 2009

NOSTALGIA TRIP


"Bite my lip and close my eyes,
Take me away to paradise.
I'm so damn bored I'm going blind
And loneliness has to suffice.
Bite my lip and close my eyes
I was slipping away to paradise.
Some say quit or I'll go blind,
But it's just a myth " *
WALKING CONTRADICTION


BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS


REST

LONGVIEW , FROM HAIGH HALL

EAST JESUS NOWHERE


SASSAFRAS ROOTS

WELCOME TO PARADISE.

I had a bit of a lie-in this week , but , when I finally peeled myself off my velcro seat , and got me moving , I headed up the canal towards Haigh Hall and had a bit of a play around in the very very muddy woods . I could tell you where I went , but what's the point ?

First solo ride in a fairly long time , and dont take this the wrong way , but I really enjoyed it .


ONE FOR THE RAZORBACKS
* Longview . Greenday . Here we go again infatuation touches me , just when I thought that it would end .

No comments:

Post a Comment