Saturday 9 February 2008

MY LAST RIDE

*So I sit here patiently. Watching the clock tick so slowly. Gotta get away. Or my brains will explode.*


Last week I went out on the GT .Trying out the leg,see how it felt.Going stir crazy.It was OK in the end,and was'nt killing me the day after, so it certainly did'nt do any harm.


DISAPPEARING TOAST

I went with a great friend of mine.We rode my favourite local trails,nothing too tech.The weather was fine,the toast was done to perfection,and we covered about 20 miles,taking about 4 hrs to do it,just pootling along.


It was perfect.

What more could you ask for?

That was my last ride.

'Til the next one.

TIM

*That'll be Green Day.Christie Rd.From before they sold out.


But who can blame them?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good Tim, fantastic day, can't wait to give that HIFI a thrash.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete