Saturday 12 January 2008

BACK FIX

Faced with the choice,

What would you say?

The path of least resistance,

It seems the only way.

But can we look a little further?

Too little far I think,Self-belief's the answer.

And not another drink.*


THE ACTUAL PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE
Back's a bit better.Instead of stretching myself to new highs of pain ,I havent really been doing anything.

I've been to work ,soldiering on for the cause.Early on in the week it was quite sore ,now it aint so bad.So i'll take it easy some more ,and it'll be a bit more betterer.Left leg still dont work too good.

Dont fully agree with Phil Oakey though. I had a glass of Chivas Regal last night and it was lovely.Mind you ,I only had one,so technically he could be right. Hmm


* The Path Of Least Resistance.The Human League.A nice early one.

No comments:

Post a Comment