Tuesday 13 November 2007

Alan's CR1 Pro For Sale

OK here it is - I have my Scott CR1 Pro Centaur for sale. This bike is as new. When I bought it before it was ever ridden I stripped off all the Centaur and fitted Carbon Record cranks, F&R derailleur & BB - actually got the shifters too but never got around to ftting them. I also fitted a different seat and an FSA carbon seatpost. So now I have re-fitted all the Centaur parts which are brand new and never ridden at all, except the BB (I left the carbon Record in). It also has the original unused Selle Italia saddle. The bike has only been used for a few Sunday rides and some summer commuting and I am continuing to commute through winter I didn't want to use this in all-weather (see my Orbea post). So to summarize the bike is 100% standard spec except the carbon post & Carbon Record BB - and I fitted Conti 4 Seasons tyres which are still like new. Size is 52cm. I also have for sale separately the Carbon Record parts including the new shifters still boxed.

  • Model: CR1 Pro
    Seat Tube: C2C: 52cm
    Seat Tube: C2T: 58cm
    Top Tube: C2C: 56cm
    Effective Top Tube: 57.5cm
    Stand Over Height: 81.5cm
    Material: Carbon
    Fork Make: Scott
    Fork Material: Full Carbon
    Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium Elite
    Wheel Size: 700c
    Tyres: Continental Four Seasons 700x25
    Shift Levers: Campy Centaur Ergo Power
    Brake Levers: Campy Centaur Ergo Power
    Crankset: Campy Centaur Triple 175mm 30/42/53
    Bottom Bracket: Campy Carbon Record
    Brakeset: Centaur
    Rear Derailleur: Centaur 10 Speed
    Front Derailleur: Centaur 10 Speed
    Cassette: Centaur 10 Speed 12-25
    Chain: Campagnolo C10
    Handlebar: Ritchey Pro 31.8mm
    Stem: Ritchey Pro 31.8mm
    Seatpost: FSA Carbon
    Headset: FSA Integrated
    Saddle: Selle Italia SLR XP
    Weight: 17. lbs
    Condition: As New




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment